This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girlfriend has pictures of her ex on facebook, Should I break up with her if she doesn't take them down?
04-28-2014, 04:59 PM
Girlfriend has pictures of her ex on facebook, Should I break up with her if she doesn't take them down?
My girlfriend still has pictures of her ex on Facebook. She knows how I feel about it. I asked her to please take them down. I was nice about it and she still has them up on her profile. Should I just break up with her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:07 PM

Ask her why won't she take them down.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:14 PM

Man you crazy you need to calm the heck down. That is way too extreme of a reaction over some pictures on Facebook. If it bothers you that much don't look at them.
04-28-2014, 05:18 PM

No, that's a terrible reason

Communication is key to a good relationship. Ask her to take it down kindly
04-28-2014, 05:27 PM

Those pictures are part of her past so leave her to have them up. It shouldnt affect your relationship as she is with you not him? If she wanted to be with him she would be dont worry about it. She choses you. Everyone has a past.
04-28-2014, 05:34 PM

You should photoshop yourself into all pictures of her ex and then post them on your facebook.
04-28-2014, 05:39 PM

tell her shes in a new relationship and if she wants to keep them for the memories, set them so that she can only see them. Not broadcasting to the whole world what happened between them. A waste of time if she can't put him Aside.
04-28-2014, 05:41 PM

Just leave them be. Stop being so insecure and be confident with her. Its not like she is staring at them every night or anything. Who cares that she still has them? Seriously I don't mean to sound mean but this is an over exaggeration and breaking up with her would be a huge mistake that you will regret.
04-28-2014, 05:48 PM

Now you're going to get a lot of people tell you a lot of things, but first of all you need to put into consideration that you are not telling the entire story, and people commenting really aren't going to know the entire scope. I know a tiny bit and that is what you have shared with me. Such a question demands a little more details for someone to give you a better answer. That is a I don't know question. I think it is an immature decision to break up with your girlfriend over pictures.

Then again I don't know if she still has feelings for this guy. I don't know how much you two have talked about that. I don't know her character and I don't know yours. I suggest you figure out her viewpoints to why she still has them up there, and talk it through in a civil manner. Don't make this about you, because you might find out something about this situation that will make you look like a schmuck for complaining (Probably not but sometimes it happens).

And PLEASE don't make a break up decision based on the advise people give you on Yahoo Answers!
04-28-2014, 05:52 PM

You sound so jealous just relax. It's her choice to leave them up and it shouldn't bother you because she doesn't like him anymore