This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is SEO?its scope in india?what kind of job i get?it is a IT job?
04-28-2014, 05:01 PM
What is SEO?its scope in india?what kind of job i get?it is a IT job?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:04 PM

SEO means Search Engine Optimization. It has a vast scope nowadays. You could start from being an executive at the initial level and then raise your position as per your caliber and knowledge. It is related to IT Industry but is not core IT.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:14 PM

SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic to website from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
you should more knowledge about the SEO field then reply me.

Bright future in India for seo field because this is related to the internet marketing..

there are many jobs in seo field such as seo , smo , ppc , email marketing etc.
04-28-2014, 05:23 PM

We recommend applying Google Search Bot I've ranked my web site to primary page with it. http://is.gd/gsbsoftware
04-28-2014, 05:33 PM

SEO means Search Engine Optimization, many jobs are based on seo , you can work in India also