This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gf broke up with me... Don't know what to do. Need advice plz?
04-28-2014, 05:02 PM
Gf broke up with me... Don't know what to do. Need advice plz?
So mu gf broke up with me saying that we argue too much and it is getting on her nerves and she couldn't cope anymore.
She broke up with me twice b4 but she changed her mind in the last minute but this time time i think she really means it.
I really like her, i texted her saying if she wanted me out of her life not to respond to the texts i sent her over night and to delete from her fb so i wouldn't bother her anymore.
She didn't respond to my texts bit she didn't delete me from her fb, should i just give her some time to or should i text her?
I'm crazy to text her but since she was the one that broke up i think she should start the cv again.
I really like her and don't know what to do..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:08 PM

She broke up with you and then changed her mind? What? Either she has her period and she&#x27;s being stupid as fuck. Or you should just let it go and delete her instead. Don&#x27;t give her the power and just walk away. She&#x27;ll come back whether you want her to or not.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:17 PM

You are doing the right thing by not communicating with her. Let her miss you. If it bothers her she will reinitiate contact. If she doesn't, you are going to have to move on without her. There's not much of a relationship when only one person wants to be in it.
I wish you the best.
04-28-2014, 05:24 PM

How old are you? I&#x27;m an 18 year old girl and honestly this sounds stupid to me. I know you like this girl but who cares. You shouldn&#x27;t have to go out of your way to chase this girl. You obviously care more for her then she does for you. Honestly... Like it is just one person there are so many awesome people in the world and you have your whole life to find someone. Remember one door closes... Maybe an even better one will open.