This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help get me off of FB?
04-28-2014, 05:04 PM
Help get me off of FB?
I've give up FB, because I decided it was a huge waste of my life. In the past I've tried easing my self off, but I always end up back on. I just deleted my account (permanently). Advice to quit for good?( So I won't end up re-activating it)
*No, Facebook says that if you log on before 14 days it will be reactivated

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:07 PM

You CAN'T reactivate it.. How's that for advice =P

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:17 PM

So what's the problem? Bite the bullet and stay away from it.
04-28-2014, 05:22 PM

Try getting a tumblr or twitter even.... Try getting into a hobby that you've always really enjoyed Smile Focus your energy elsewhere. I know what you mean. FB is ADDICTING!
04-28-2014, 05:32 PM

Try a different hobby maybe going to the park, looking after a pet, studying? To to keep up to date with school work..
04-28-2014, 05:37 PM

My suggestion is that first you make sure you have the numbers of everyone important on your facebook Tongue then find a new hobby/pasttime, occupy your time as much as possible and it'll make the ease off of it a bit more smooth Smile You might even be able to reactivate it once you rely on it less, I deactivated mine for a while until I never even thought about it then reactivated it and now I only use it for a few minutes at night and to send messages ^^
04-28-2014, 05:39 PM

It's a huge waste of your life keep reminding yourself, i have given up facebook too and im still going