This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get facebook sidebar back?
04-28-2014, 05:05 PM
How to get facebook sidebar back?
chat sidebar has been disappeared from my facebook. in spite of sidebar, the old chat box is shown...i have not used any software or anything to get old chat back...

when i click on that rectangle chat box, i still have 'search' at bottom...and i see friend list and green circle after.. (like side bar).......but it doesn't cover full side and when i click somewhere else on scree, it disappear( like older one )

i use chrome. i logged in with another account,with same browser., it had side bar. then i tried to open my acc with another browser. result was the same.. Sad

earlier, i was on chrome, was frustrated, and pressed all keys and... you know...!!! Smile after that, i saw 'developer tools' (i dont know what is it called,,, it is shown when u press ctrl+sht+j).... i might have change something there...

that's all i know..!!!!
please please help me..!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:11 PM

Happened to me too on google chrome but I did not really care to search about it. Try this link

http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/facebook-sidebar/

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:13 PM

Try another browser of not chrome or use web link of fb
04-28-2014, 05:21 PM

try decreasing the zoom level on your browser , sidebar will appear then