This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aggravated Harassment in New York?
04-28-2014, 05:05 PM
Aggravated Harassment in New York?
I contacted my ex demanding he sign divorce papers. If not I will contact his girlfriend & her family with the truth. My friend sent the girlfriend's daughter & friends FB messages telling them he is a married man. Now the girlfriend wants to press aggravated harassment charges. No physical threats were made. Only comments were stated that he is cheating and the girlfriend helped him. Are these charges valid?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:12 PM

Thanks Josh! The New Rochelle police called and stated that the information was being forwarded to the detectives. The messages were not sent to the person making the claim. They were sent to several friends. How do the police get involved?

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:22 PM

Yes those charges are valid. You threatened to to disrupt this man's life so now you are going to be in trouble.

Hopefully you will learn whatever lesson there is here and forget about your ex-husband. It's time to stop being so bitter and move on. Apparently your ex has.

04-28-2014, 05:25 PM

You need to keep your personal affairs between you and your ex and leave everyone else out of it. It's none of their business and you appear petty and vindictive getting in the faces of 3rd party people.
04-28-2014, 05:30 PM

Settle down, this is between you and your x and no one else. The girlfriend also sounds like a winner.
04-28-2014, 05:31 PM

Contact an attorney.