This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I "like" this girls photo on Facebook because I feel bad for her?
04-28-2014, 05:09 PM
Should I "like" this girls photo on Facebook because I feel bad for her?
Theres this 19 year old girl (about my age) that added me on the Facebook that I don't know in person. I accepted her because her profile picture was kind of hot. Well, anyhow, She has like ten friends on Facebook, and its been like that for three months. She always "likes" my photos and status updates, even if they are not significant and directed towards her. She posts status updates that are odd, and photos of herself. She seems like a legit person., however none of her status updates and photos have gotten any attention. Today, she posted a pic of herself and her cleavage with a caption saying something like "I am nice and plump, and so are my lips".. and its gotten absolutely no attention. I feel bad because she did no much work to put makeup on herself and dress up to take the photo. But If I like the photo, then others will see that I likes a pic of a girls cleavage..
What if I am being tricked and it is all a social experiment?
Yeah, when I accepted I thought, "oh wow ok another BS account" but usually those get deleted within days or weeks. We also have three mutual friends. Also, she has several pics of herself..if its fake, it sure is a good one!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:12 PM

probably someone is stalking you. a ramdon person adds you and likes everything you post that's kinda weird.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:19 PM

First of all, you shouldn't care what people think. Second, this girl sounds fake. Only 10 friends? Come on. lol Are the 10 friends all guys/lesbians? Also, she sounds like an attention whore. (pardon my language)
04-28-2014, 05:29 PM

I would let it go. Usually I say be nice to people who seem to be having a hard time. But something is off. Esp don't like a pic like that, it sends the message you like her. You can like a normal pic of her someday if you want.
04-28-2014, 05:35 PM

WTF no! Its a fake profile I bet!
if you wnana see if its fake, this is how you do it.
1. Go on one of her pictures.
2. Right click it and click open image in new tab/copy image link
3. Go to google images.
4. On the search bar thingy there should be two icons- a camera & a microphone. Click the camera.
5. Then paste the url of the pic in the thing

or just send me the link and i will see for you
04-28-2014, 05:41 PM

Delete her . Sounds like trouble to me.
04-28-2014, 05:47 PM

It's all depend on person to person.
It is natural thing today.
We just doing this for our satisfaction.
Keep enjoy . . .