This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how come i cant get any internet connection for my laptop!!?
04-28-2014, 05:15 PM
how come i cant get any internet connection for my laptop!!?
i just got a new laptop..n the internet connection kept turning off..however every time i unpluged the wire that is hook up to the wireless box n plug it again..it started working for a few minutes..then i lost the connection again...btw im using the wireless-g 2.4...so what should i do to get the internet connection

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:20 PM

It might be your Internet Provider that has the problem. It might be your cable or DSL modem. It might be your router itself. If you don't have a password on your wireless router, it might be someone is stealing your bandwidth and downloading all the time.

However, since if you unplug the internet connection to your router and plug it back in the internet connection works... you can definitely say that it is NOT a problem with your laptop. I mean.. think. Really think. If you don't touch your laptop AT ALL... and you only touch the router and the cable going to it, that fixes your problem. How could that be the fault of your laptop? Common sense, really.

So, call your internet provider (the people you pay for your internet service. Tell THEM. Try replacing your router. You can get another for $30 from walmart. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d...d=10730619

end of line

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply