This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I overreacting!? A lot of girl followers on Instagram?
04-28-2014, 05:16 PM
Am I overreacting!? A lot of girl followers on Instagram?
The guy I really like just made an Instagram and he told me to follow him or whatever but I didn't bc I just got really mad. He's only following 14 people but a lot of them are girls. I'm not about to be another girl on his list and it's actually making me feel really insecure bc they are pretty ...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:23 PM

What do you expect? A guy is suppose to not talk to girls? Not flirt? Not be attracted to several girls? Like i don't see the problem, if he is single there is no problem playing the field and having fun until you find the girl who is wifey material and date her.

Really pisses me off that so many women assume guys that flirt/talk to girls are playas (you didn't actually say that but i'm in rant mode now). Seriously though, what do you have to lose? Follow him and talk to him and if he likes you he will make his move to date you if not then either keep flirting or move on.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:32 PM

You're not dating him, so calm down and behave maturely.
He's allowed to have women friends.

And you know that just because someone "follows" you anywhere online, doesn't mean that you're necessarily close to them.

If you want him, ask him out.