This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think this is "okay" in a relationship? What are your thoughts?
04-28-2014, 05:17 PM
Do you think this is "okay" in a relationship? What are your thoughts?
I am head over heels in love with my boyfriend. It's been 6months now and it's been 5months long distance. He always have some excuse as 2 why he doesn't want to put my name or picture up anywhere..I can totally tell he loves me but I'm sooo hurt... I feel like I'm the one keeping this relationship going... God knows how much I care about him. I find it strange how he has intimate looking pictures of he and his exxs all over yet...he doesn't want to put mine up anywhere... He said it's 2 protect our relationship but to me..it only looks like his hiding me and it's heartbreaking... :'( .. Like why does he have to put their feelings in front of mine? .. I believe..if you truly love someone it doesn't matter what any1 else think or say..you'd be more than proud to show them off.. And there's so much more...sigh.

Really, what are your thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:20 PM

You are right.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:28 PM

Hello Tristan;

Look, first of all stop all the worrying and all this painful thoughts you are giving yourself! A relationship is between two people and social media is in no way involved in it! It is your love (him and yours) and if he wants to keep it for himself than it is fine, you can also do the same and remove all the pictures and see the way he react! It wont make him change or anything. Everyone is different when it comes to sharing a relationship! Maybe he thinks that your relationship is much better than the one he had before and he doesn't want to expose it because he wants to protect it from the bad eye and so on (maybe he is a little supersticious). Please, stop hurting yourself with these thoughts, there is nothing wrong as long as he shows you the same love, trust and respect as usual and as long as he is not avoiding you and avoiding chats with you or hiding things from you, everything is fine my dear! Just work on it and see how it goes! It is your and his relationship and no one elses! That's what I think.I know you want to share it with the world but if your partner doesn't, ask him for his reasons and well respect that. This isn't lack of love at all trust me! I have friends who are married and they both have their relationship status set as single on Facebook lol so hey, give us a smile and go send him the sweetest message ever and please, stop worrying your heart because it is all fine!

I hope my answer helps, now I wish you the best to the both and love one another! Don't let distance and useless thoughts come between you! They are thoughts and they mean nothing! Smile