This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When A guy only wants to skype at midnight. Whats Going on?
04-28-2014, 05:20 PM
When A guy only wants to skype at midnight. Whats Going on?
I've been in the same calculus class with this guy for almost a year now and he never spoke to me in person. Few months ago we had a few exchange of conversations and he added me on social networking sites and only private messages me while he openly tweets to girls on twitter. And the weirdest part he only ever wants to skype late at night, whats more he didnt even give or ask for my number. Whats going on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:27 PM

Well, one, he doesn't talk to you publicly because he wants both of you private, something suspicious?? Why doesn't he talk to you in public. When it's really really private he is hiding something. Or he just wants an online friend to Skype with. I would advise you to ask him why he wants to Skype only at midnight, do not over-think it, he is probably busy during the day and only gets time to Skype that late. But coming to conclusions is usually wrong, ask him and let us know what he says.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply