This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Craigslist Is The Worst?
04-28-2014, 05:21 PM
Craigslist Is The Worst?
Ive been using that site for sometime to try to find jobs and what not and now i have a marketing job and i wanted to make an ad on craigslist to advertise. I make an ad and then they ask me for a phone number? And then when i give them the one i have they say they dont accept it?? So what i cant post ads at all?? It makes no sense. Does anyone else know any other websites that are similar to craigslist and popular? The only one i know of is BackPage but id like to know of some more since craigslist is apparently out of the question for me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:29 PM

I havent really ever had any problems with cragslist they have always got me signups and sales but I also have had good luck with ebayclassifieds. oodle.com classifiedads.com olx.com usfreeads.com inetgiant.com yakaz.com pennysaverusa.com recycler.com americanlisted.com sell.com These have brought me sales and there is so much more here http://www.earlmca.com

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:38 PM

Craigslist does not allow anyone to post marketing ads (or work at home ads) on their site. Make your own website and post anything you want. Costs $120 a year and is completely controlled by you.