This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more likes on my Facebook page ??!?
10-15-2012, 09:15 PM
How do I get more likes on my Facebook page ??!?
How do I get more Likes in my Facebook page? Can anyone help me pretty please?? 💜

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:23 PM

What's your Facebook? If more people visit, you'll get more likes. Provided you have something intelligent and worthwhile to share.

Ads

Do Facebook likes make your life any better ?
No
so don't trouble yourself over silly things.(I aint being harsh but I deleted my fb and life has being great since.)

I admin a Harry Potter page in Facebook & I go around asking other HP Pages 'Promo for Promo?'.
They advertise your page on their page and you advertise theirs. My page has 3,000+ likes. :3

http://abrax.us/Facebook/GetMoreLikes.php

share it on twitter or other media/ social sites

Well you can promote your page everywhere. But of course you may eventually spam stuff and people won't be very happy.
There are a lot of websites that help you gain facebook likes but I don't think any of them are real solution since everything is limited and you need to give something in return, like liking someone's facebook page.

The best advice I can give you is to buy them, especially if you have a business or you just need a certain number of likes to look more popular, buy them. They don't cost really much and as far as I know freelancers can even target them.

Try this website:http://www.addsocials.com/?r=26232
probably the best site that helps you to increase your likes and twitter followers. It also has features to increase the number of youtube views for your videos, and also the hits on your website/blog. ALL FOR FREE.