This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship Help?
04-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Relationship Help?
So, there is this girl in my church. Her name is Madeline. And she is being a jerk lately. Recently, she just became a convert and joined my church. We are all middle schoolers by the way.. so drama happens. But she is being a idiot.
So let me begin, Madeline acts like she is so innocent by remaining quiet and she acts defenseless so all of my friends feel bad for her. But in reality, excuse me for my language, she is a total butt! Ok maybe it was not that innapropriate to say "butt".. But anyways, she is always trying to steal my friends. She has always been jealous of me because a lot of the boys have crushes on my and they think im really pretty and sweet (im not bragging, im giving you the truths) and I am really popular and all of the grownups and girls all look up to me. Plus, I wear really cute outfits to church. During sunday school, she always sits next to my friends and I am forced to sit next to an old woman. One time, I was talking to my best friend and I was talking to her about how long I havent been on my instagram.. facebook.. you know, just random talking. Then Madeline budges in and is like.. "okkkk then??". I WAS SUPER ANGRY. How is this any of her buisness in the first place? So guys, I need your help. I want to take this girl down. And no, I do not want anything like, "No! Its the wrong thing to be mean to people, and stuff.." Dude. I want to take her down for good and make her feel like she deserves hatred. I NEED YOUR HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:36 PM

Punch her in the face.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:41 PM

You need to get over yourself kid. The world doesn't revolve around you. You are so selfish. You deserve to be alone
04-28-2014, 05:46 PM

She already has your hatred., which is uncalled for from a normal prospective Yes, I agree that you need help.See a psychiatrist about your feelings/