This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what kind of business does teens do now on days?
04-28-2014, 05:32 PM
what kind of business does teens do now on days?
okay so I was wondering because some instagram people who arent even famous has like, what, um lets 4k folllowers or more. And they take nice pics and stuff and kind of rich or something. And in there bio there is always: business jhsakdg@gmail.com
or any email
and they always say email me just for business
like this guys called hunter geurink or nick laquay (they attractive I think that's another reason they have plenty of followers)
also this guys are around 16 years old??
but both have the business thing
or like the big twitter accounts like thenotebook or something also have an email for business

so does someone knows?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:38 PM

Well, seeing how many followers these individuals have, I would guess that they are nothing more than models, or they have ties to a high-end company that also has personal models, like cover girl, L'Oreal, victoria's secret, etc.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:47 PM

Start an errand and odd job service (pet walking, house sitting, litter pickup, grocery pickup, etc) for the elderly people in your neighborhood. Print up fliers on your PC with a program like Microsoft Word or Publisher and hand them out to your neighbors. If business picks up, hire some of your friends to help you.