This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend likes a lot of this girls pictures?
04-28-2014, 05:32 PM
My boyfriend likes a lot of this girls pictures?
Ok so I go to a small school where everyone knows everyone. My boyfriend used to talk to this girl lets name her Dafodile. they never talked with interest as I'm aware she just told him her problems as she does with everyone because she's done it with me and I barely know her. Dafodile and I have a bad history, she comforted me when my first love broke my heart the next day made plans with him. anyway when she found out we were dating she told me boyfriend she'd stop. But now I see my boyfriend liking her pictures on Instagram? and I can't act happy like he knows something's bugging me. Other than that he is the perfect boyfriend, he is a gentlemen, thoughtful, perfect all around? and he tells me everyday he hopes to be in my future but those pictures irritate me and worry me. I've told him before, so shouldi be worried or talk to him or ignore it idk

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:38 PM

move on

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:44 PM

Him liking her pictures is not a big deal at all. I would worry if they regularly talk on the phone or text, etc., mostly because I'm the jealous-type. If all he's doing is liking her pictures, there is nothing to worry about and you probably shouldn't make a big deal out of it. I think because you might not like this girl too much, you don't like the fact that he's liking her pics
04-28-2014, 05:46 PM

Maybe have a conversation about it. Say that it kinda worries you but you realize that you MIGHT be over reacting. Just see how it goes from there. And he might not know about YOUR past with the girl so if you tell him about that, he might understand more.
04-28-2014, 05:56 PM

All he is doing is liking photos on Instagram, I don't see the big problem ?
Unless they are meeting up, talking day in & day out then you should just ignore it..
04-28-2014, 06:03 PM

OK so I once assumed a guy was interested in my because he would always like my photos. In return I liked his. But nothing ever happened. It is just the Internet you know ? But if you're uncomfortable tell him to stop. I am on your side though, I complete understand what you're saying gl
04-28-2014, 06:13 PM

He must be turned on by pictures.
04-28-2014, 06:17 PM

Hey!! If you miss the appointment, don't give him a chance to wait an other day. As he goes go with others too!!
04-28-2014, 06:21 PM

You should ignore it now, as you know the more you run behind a thing it runs away from you. Also try to upload pretteir pictures of yours. If your bf likes your pics than its allright.But, if he ignores them than maybe he is not interested.

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh
04-28-2014, 06:22 PM

Run away like a deer,,,you are being played like a drumb,,,,,Dont look back,,,lots of better men out thare.