This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me with fee thresholds on Etsy?
04-28-2014, 05:34 PM
Help me with fee thresholds on Etsy?
Okay, so I don't want to sound stupid, but I really just don't understand it. Are they saying they're going to charge the credit card I enter 25 dollars at the end of every month no matter what happens on my account? It would really be helpful if someone could just explain their system to me please and thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:42 PM

Etsy's system is based on your number of new or renewed listings and your sales. There is no monthly fee. They explain it clearly here on their Fee HELP page:
https://www.etsy.com/help/article/2144?r...rch_result

But basically, you pay 20 cents to list (or renew) an item for 4 months. You pay a 3.5% transaction fee for any sales you make. If you print your postage label through etsy, you pay that as well. That's it. I don't do a lot of traffic, so my average bill can run from $1.00 to $9.00 per month, more if I'm lucky enough to have a lot of sales. Smile

Your fee would depend, then, on how many items you list each month. Lots of listings? Higher fees. But still WAY better than ebay, for example.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply