This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MJ FANS: How is thetruthofitall and midnightmlk doing this?
10-01-2012, 03:29 AM
MJ FANS: How is thetruthofitall and midnightmlk doing this?
Does anyone have any information of midnightmlk and thetruthofitall?

I was browsing and came accross this question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...600AAo1TN4

so I did some research about midnightmlk and on a forum somewhere, somebody mentioned thetruthofitall is the same person so I was reading back on their tweets... this blew my mind:

Oh by the way. Their will be significant changes in Haiti,that will be truly noticeable,in a bigggg way. and it will be the work of GH.
9:23 PM Nov 30th, 2009 via web

The haiti quake happened January 12th 2010...

So can anyone tell me what the deal is with these two twitters? I mean - does anyone know yet how are they predicting the future?? Is there a place/forum where I can discuss them with other people?

And do they mean this Gary Hudson:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0399839/

I'm just so confused and creeped out, if you have any info please share it!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 03:37 AM

Midnightwalker I think is the name if I remember correctly and nothing is the deal with them. We all assumed back than that they are mentally unstable and ignored them. This happened months ago. Its old news. I didn't bother reading the tweets and most people ignored it.

Ads

10-01-2012, 03:37 AM

This is kinda strange I only found the new twitter a few days ago and here's your question. I remember the whole MJ twitter. I didn't know whether or not to believe it but now I find it hard not to. I mean I would've thought this person could be mentally insane or just talking a load of crap to be messing with our minds, but the tweet really got to me. It was on December 1st 2009. There were no warnings that there was going to be an earthquake in Haiti. I can't tell you how freaked out I have been the past few days. Now the whole Michael Jackson thing seems more believable than what it was 10 months ago.Sorry I don't have much info to tell you, I just find it so incredibly strange.