This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My crush ws recently chatting with me on fb n he asked me 4 my number...so does he likes me?
04-28-2014, 05:37 PM
My crush ws recently chatting with me on fb n he asked me 4 my number...so does he likes me?
Well we both are in same college...but not in same class..
We don't talk a lot in college cause we hardly meet,so he is just "hie-bye" type of friend..
That day i started chatting with him on fb...after chatting for sum time he said,'hey give me your no. naa'
so i gave him my number...but i dint ask him for his number...and after that we chatted normally.
Should i have asked him for his number...????
He has not yet texted me...n i really like this guy a lot!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:40 PM

No you shouldn't have asked for his number. He has yours, so it's his move. Let him text you

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:45 PM

You're a goober. No, he just got your number for reference. Just give him time. If anything, ask him for his number later
04-28-2014, 05:52 PM

if you like him then you should have said something like "i'll be waiting for your txt" etc.
now drop him a message in fb asking that why hasn't he texted you or ask that why did he take your no....its nothing wrong
04-28-2014, 05:58 PM

If He's not texted you yet,then There can be two conditions:-
1.he likes you , but is shy to say that or show that...........if you can encourage him by giving positive Singnals.......if he likes you he'll become crazy Smile
2. He Does'nt have a crush on you Sad ------ If step is not case , try to become good frnds first and then try to attract him
its okay not to ask his no. BUT DO ENCOURAGE HIM
> hope this helps Smile
04-28-2014, 06:04 PM

u like him so u have to take steps .. text him in FB then ask for cell no. ..wait 1 day if he doesnt text then leave him as he dont like u coz he wud texted within 1 hour ... u can send FB request to rvce_shiva