This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you like my new website?
04-28-2014, 05:46 PM
How do you like my new website?
I have been working on a new website for my SketchUp set design, interior design and theatre. Let me know if you like the site.

This is not a scam nor is it anything of the sort!

I just want you opinions

Site: http://goo.gl/zjMFe9
The link you see has been shortened!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:54 PM

Seems fine, I can only comment on small things, like the load time not being instant, seems like you can have a a subtitle giving the 3 second elevator pitch description. "Staging and Design Visualization" or the like.

I ave trouble with low contract gray text like in your inner pages. Remember the contrast is not the same on all monitors.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:57 PM

This looks awesome, are you ever planning on doing seo to the site, if so wix is horrible at seo because they are mostly flash and dont allow alot of seo options like wordpress. Otherwise the site looks awesome and very professional, if you are ever interested in doing seo to your site and building links to it in order to rank highly on google, get in contact with me, I run my own Search Engine Optimization Company.
04-28-2014, 06:07 PM

Site looks professional, as a business owner I see the wix free sites and it makes me think of cheap. I would invest in a paid version to not show that part.