This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
utorrent is stuck on "connecting to peers"?
04-28-2014, 05:50 PM
utorrent is stuck on "connecting to peers"?
Everything was working fine last night. But today I try to download as usual but It just sits on "connecting to peers". I have tried several different torrents, from different websites. No new changes have been made to my computer or internet. I even left it while I went to work, came back and it was still "connecting to peers". Any ideas?

P.S I am aware that what I'm doing is illegal. so save the lectures for someone who cares Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:58 PM

Howdy, often connecting to peers will get stuck if you literally cannot connect to anyone that is hosting the download. You may have a firewall issue or your ISP has blocked the common torrent venus. Restart your modem and try again.

If this doesnt work feel free to contact me at http://www.honestcanadian.com. There are a few other methods to get around ISP blocking.

Cheers and Good Luck

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:01 PM

Try to update the tracker by right clicking on the torrent.
I am facing the same problem,it was working fine the day before and now its showing Connecting to peers.