This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this post sexist?
04-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Is this post sexist?
I found this post on a feminist group on facebook. It looks cute and innocent, but when you read it, and consider the source of the post, (a feminist web page,) it basically seems to be equating males to dogs and it appears to be saying that little boys, if not raised right, will turn into violent, abusive men that will rape and molest women.

http://s27.postimg.org/m1iw0jk2b/1625719...5405_n.jpg
@JesAguy on a feminist website? Again you have to consider the fact that this was posted on a feminist web page. I don't think feminists are too worried about men becoming mad scientists.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:00 PM

Yes. It is classic misandry, dressed up as "humor". No matter who wrote it.

See Eliot = Blaise for a second example of misandry.

Ath, too, could not help but reveal her hatred of masculinity.

@Ath - in asserting that men and boys are inherently violent, you are (indeed) spewing hate and choosing to associate masculinity with violence. That was an association that YOU chose, not I. But nice try!

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:01 PM

Of course it is not sexist.

You can stop here, are you can read some emphatic support for my point of vie.

You have no idea how cruel men are in many countries. For example, the prevalence of rape in India, the socially approved rape of 12 and 13 year olds in Africa, the horrible restrictions on and punishments of women in Arab countries.

You also are clueless about the amount of male on female rape and molestation in the US.
04-28-2014, 06:07 PM

It's a fairly clumsy attempt to point out that we need to raise our children properly. It really ought to be aimed at both genders. Both genders can grow up to be vicious ferals if not raised properly.

Elliot is right though. It is predominantly men who use violence and rape to dominate people. That needs to be trained out of them from when they are young. I trained it out of both of my kids as best I could, but the boy was much harder. He is far more prone to violence than the girl. As my brothers were more prone to violence than myself.

ADD: Rowdy - I do not hate masculinity. I hate violence. If you equate violence with masculinity then your parents should have raised you better.

ADD: Like a Sir - I am not a bored housewife. I am an app developer. As for "my husband's internet quota" - showing your misogyny there much? Pathetic sexist.

ADD: Rowdy - facts are facts. Men are more prone to violence than women. Check any study done in the last 100 years. Nice try though. Oh, and I did not say all men are inherently violent. I said men are more likely to be violent than women. Fact. Twist it however you like, it's still fact.
04-28-2014, 06:10 PM

Well those single mothers are doing a horrible job because the majority of rapists and criminals come from single mother households.

Females are the gatekeepers of sex and people just don't do a 180 and change before your eyes, so these single mothers - not widows - exercised poor judgement when getting knocked up. Look at the razor thin edge most women balance their relationships on and the contradictory things they want in one:
http://youtu.be/ejSq-_NzAps

They love masculinity (implies dominance), but hate passive males. What are these women going to find attractive in a feminized society? D bags.

edit-

" the hand that rocks the cradle, fraternizes with destiny.."

Exactly! Most of the child abuse is done by the mother.
04-28-2014, 06:16 PM

Anyone raised wrong can be a danger to others..do not like. Rape is not the only violation/crime that one can commit against others, and not the worst. And such a murky subject when it comes to the law.
04-28-2014, 06:25 PM

That is really just a matter of interpetation. Maybe they mean a dangerous bank robber. Or some one that will stick a knife in a person when anger.Or they could be referring to the potential of being a mad scientist looking to destroy the world.
04-28-2014, 06:28 PM

It saddens me that these bored housewives will stay at home all day, using up their husband's internet quota, and posting hate comments towards Men on the internet. Like Ath for example.

Lol, did a radical feminist hack Elliot's account?

EDIT -
How am I showing misogyny? Anyways, don't let your husband catch you on his computer Ath. He has to pay for the internet as well as other bills you know.
04-28-2014, 06:36 PM

I can't even tell the gender of that child.. I seriously think you are reading too much into that.

Light purple shirt, neutral hairstyle. How can you be sure that is a boy? Maybe you're just looking to start something..
04-28-2014, 06:38 PM

I thought it was gross..I looked at it a bit too long. Insulting tbh (the child was dirty, so was the dog, for that matter)..rather fitting considering I thought the whole thing was 'dirty'. It did pit man and beast, as the same typecast. Personally, I think all people should raise their children right..I don't think that might be always the case that people who don't, will have a son that would do something like this..still. Why send out this type of message in such a negative manner, rather one in a positive manner. If you ask me, I think it's her and the reason why she has so much trouble.