This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook notifcation about expiring messenger keeps popping up?
04-28-2014, 05:53 PM
Facebook notifcation about expiring messenger keeps popping up?
We're sorry, but we can no longer support Facebook Messenger for Windows, and it will stop working on March 3, 2014.

We really appreciate you using Messenger to reach your friends, and we want to make sure you know that you can keep chatting and view all your messages on http://www.facebook.com. Learn more.

^^^^^^ three tabs keep opening up with that message every 10 minutes or so.

How do i fix this?
I already deleted the messenger in my browser. And it only happens in mozilla, not in chrome.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:58 PM

FB tabs opening constantly are driving me nuts. Anyone have an answer? I cannot locate a messenger app to disable. Deleted browsing history and don't see any add-ons to disable. However Messenger in Win 8 is still promoting FB linkins.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:06 PM

I use messenger on my lap top, not on my phone. I have windows 7. I turned off chat, logged off and was off facebook and still continued to get pop ups. After this I closed windows all the way and still get the pop ups. I sent a message to fb and no reply. Any help would be so appreciated!!