This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Google Is Not Indexing My Website Content?
04-28-2014, 05:56 PM
Why Google Is Not Indexing My Website Content?
Hi My website is http://www.whlearn.com whenever i post new post in my website but google not index my post. my posts are orignols i didnt copied. i submited site map seo etc, but google not indexing my posts any one help me plz...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:58 PM

go to google and search for "site:whlearn.com" if it shows result for your site, it means your site is indexed in google..

use google Webmaster Tool...

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:07 PM

Hi Owais, If google is not indexing your posts there can be many reasons. Some of them are :-

1. Google has not crawled your website after you have posted your new blog post. For this you can either wait for google to index the new post or can manually submit your post from Google webmaster tools to hurry up the process. To do this sign in to your Google webmaster tools and click Crawl->Fetch as Google and submit your new post url there.

2. You have blocked Google from indexing your blog posts through robot.txt file. For this you need to check out your robots.txt file format and allow google bot to crawl your site.

3. Your site is banned from Google. In this case it is very hard for you to get your blog's rankings. You can try to contact google support through webmaster tools.

Hope these points will help you.
04-28-2014, 06:11 PM

Make sure you are not using noindex, nofollow meta tag or robots.txt search your site in google as "site:sitename.com" if it is appearing in google than it is getting crawl
04-28-2014, 06:15 PM

Use Google Webmaster tool.
04-28-2014, 06:24 PM

My spouse and i recommend making use of http://www.vpnpower.net to be able to unblock web-sites. I have been with them since four years.