This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A facebook attention question.?
04-28-2014, 06:02 PM
A facebook attention question.?
The title speaks half of it, I've never really been around a lot of people in which I'd develop a weak..uhm.. Communication skills to groups of universal/individuals and I've begin noticing more often through results of my facebook comments/likes. so, by that I'm convince is I don't know to attract people, understand them or less.

And hoping (with fingers cross) one of you will graciously give an pleasant answer, if you please.

(I had 1 comment & 2 likes in one year of facebook.)

Just think of those TEN POINTS!
What I'm asking is that do you any advice for this situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:04 PM

what are you asking?

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:06 PM

uhm.....no dont rely on facebook to develop your "communication skills", cause its just a website. i dont know why you care how many comments and likes you get because it doesnt even matter....
04-28-2014, 06:11 PM

Hi there,
The chances are that you are not interacting enough on Facebook. Do you write on people walls or just post personal updates?
I would try responding to your friends' posts, the chances are that either you don't post on facebook enough, or you do not post enough stuff that your friends find interesting. I would start by 'liking' and commenting more on your friends.

Remember that interactions on Facebook are very like and yet completely different to what you might experience in really life.

The thing to bear in mind is that your friends may not be overly active on facebook themselves and so the inactivity may not be a reflection on you. You could try joining some of the interest communities on Facebook, this might start to liven up your Facebook experience.

Hope this helps.

Rhiannon