This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cyber bullied?
04-28-2014, 06:03 PM
Cyber bullied?
My friend is being cyber bullied and she was told to kill herself n she's cutting herself she's my best friend and I can't let this happen to her

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:05 PM

talk to her! tell off the person who is bullying her.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:09 PM

Help her realize that people are assholes. Or SOME people are. Tell her to not let them get to her, she's the better person and she shouldent need to hurt herself for the assholes she doesn't even know. Block the cyber bullies, or tell your friend to not use the small area that the bullies are lurking. You know her, they don't, what they do shouldent and doesn't matter Smile
04-28-2014, 06:15 PM

Tell a teacher or adult you trust so they can call the police or something. Cyber bullying is like horrible and I&#x27;m pretty sure the it.zz will do something about it
04-28-2014, 06:20 PM

If your friend has some kind of account on a social website like Facebook (Twitter, Myspace, etc.), then you should advice her to close it. Sites like that are hunting grounds for cyber bullies, and more often than not, the attention you attract is hateful in manner. If your friend is advertising that she is a cutter, then of course she is going to have haters harassing her. If she wants support, she should be looking to you or family, not perfect strangers who feed off other people's pain. Be there for her, and if she refuses to close the account, get her to block them.
04-28-2014, 06:26 PM

Tell her to stop looking at social media sites.