This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I expand my advertising for my site?
04-28-2014, 06:07 PM
How can I expand my advertising for my site?
Hi,

I am a freelance website developer and want to advertise my services more.

So far I have local adverts and business cards, Online Ordering, Full Feature-Rich Website and I have my own personal Facebook and Twitter account. I also have an Affiliate system.

Should I expand my advertising to add a Facebook Application? How else can I expand my advertising?

My site: http://www.jamesking56.co.uk

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:12 PM

It would not hurt to add a Facebook Application. Also you should do a lot of internet marketing for your web site. I am an affiliate marketer and I do a lot of marketing on the internet and it would be the same marketing for any website.

I submit my website to directories and search engines. I also write blogs about the products or services and then I promote the blogs just like
i would a product.
You need to get your website into a higher ranking on the internet. You can do all this marketing for free it just takes some time.

I have also wrote a blog "affiliatemarketing-tipsihavelearned.blogspot.com" I think you will find this very helpful to you.

Good luck

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:19 PM

If you are a website Designer then this is Easy. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Google SEO and your City name to find the good ones.

Example: I am a printer in Albuquerque NM
Google: Albuquerque along with any printing phrases below, and you will see http://www.matrixmate.com on the first page. This is local marketing!

Printers, Printing, Commercial Printing, Booklets, Rack Cards, Bookmarks, Business Cards, Calendar, Car Magnets, CD Covers, CD Inlays, Door Hangers, DVD Covers, Envelopes, Flyers, Brochures, Greeting Cards, Banners Indoor, Letterheads