This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that 31 days without facebook is a good idea in my situation? because I have had so much drama on facebook?
04-28-2014, 06:07 PM
Do you think that 31 days without facebook is a good idea in my situation? because I have had so much drama on facebook?
For almost this entire month. First, with my guy friend's girlfriend messaging me and she blocked me after I said, "bye" but I think that she might harass me again. And everytime I log on there is some drama. And im not sure what to do because my guy friend betrayed me and he is trying to make me look bad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:12 PM

You're the one allowing the drama around you. Either stay off FB completely or block those that cause drama.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:21 PM

Here's a tip:
Grow up and get a life, drama on facebook is for immature children like yourself. Confront them in real life and handle your problems like a mature adult.
04-28-2014, 06:25 PM

Delete people who are involved in said drama, block them if possible. Remember, fighting on the internet is like............

Mind your own business, don&#x27;t respond to any drama starters, and live life happily and normally. Silence is the best revenge. When they realize they aren&#x27;t getting a reaction from you anymore, they will get bored and stop.
04-28-2014, 06:30 PM

Going off facebook is not a bad idea. Hopefully that will reduce the 'drama' in your life.

Another suggestion is to be a passive user of Facebook. As in don't post statuses or message people. Just use it to check other's profiles and view your news feed. This would make you more of an observer and less likely to get into 'drama'.
04-28-2014, 06:36 PM

Cancel it right away.