This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do sites such as Myspace/Facebook make profit?
04-28-2014, 06:10 PM
How do sites such as Myspace/Facebook make profit?
I realise that advertising does have potential to make profit online, but is there other ways for Myspace/Facebook sites to make profit as it's Free to sign up profiles.

Please let me know your answers, Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:17 PM

so many people use them, they get paid tons to advertise becuase of the amount of people likley to see the product advertsied.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:25 PM

probably adds by google and stuff.
04-28-2014, 06:34 PM

Advertising, you see all those little applications on facebook the people pay facebook to be allowed to have applications on facebook and myspace advertise alot so thats how they make their money
04-28-2014, 06:42 PM

It's advertising all the way millions of hits a day = lots of money
04-28-2014, 06:51 PM

through advertising sponsership, so businesses pay to have an advert for their company on the site. the bigger the site, the more the site can charge the business to advertise with them.
04-28-2014, 06:59 PM

advertising
04-28-2014, 07:05 PM

Facebook also sells Gifts for $1.00 each which you can purchase and give to your online friends as a gift. They are little image avatars of an item that you think your friend would like. Some of them are also "Limited Edition" gifts restricted to 50,000 or 1,000,000 items.
04-28-2014, 07:11 PM

i think for every advert clicked on they will recieve a bit of money, so think of the amount of adverts that will get clicked on a day
04-28-2014, 07:19 PM

websites make money by advertising, they getting paid so much for each time someone clicks on an advert which is embed in the site. youtube do it as well i believe that on the american version of the site, people who upload videos can get a percentage of the advertising made from links by their videos.