This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why am i getting such little views?
10-15-2012, 09:17 PM
why am i getting such little views?
I recently set up a facebook page and youtube for my magic. i only have 15 facebook likes and between both youtube videos about 85 views. any ideas P.S my facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/mysteriousmagic999?ref=hl

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:25 PM

YouTube is a social networking site too. You need to make friends with people go talk to well known youtubers and get some exposure that way. Send HappyCabbie a pm tell him your problem I'm sure he'd help .

Ads

Promote promote promote!!! Start adding people!!! Local restraunts, local bands, local newspaper, local stores!!!! Are you doing any shows?? Post about it! Wanting to do shows? Post about it! Post your youtube videos!! The more advertising the better!

No offense, but not many people are into magic. And that's not to make you feel bad, it's just that a lot of people could care less.

1, you only had the videos up for a week. 2, card tricks aren't that particularly interesting, and 3 you only have 2 videos. You haven't been around long and you can't expect a few thousand views in such a short amount of time.

this is what you could do look up a magic trick that is popular on youtube and click the comment box then press create video responce then select your video and then people who go on the popular youtubers video will see yours in the comment section do this to multiple videos to get views faster

if you dont understand just type into youtube how to create a video responce

its pretty simple