This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't Java 7 51 work? It keeps crashing?
04-28-2014, 06:13 PM
Why won't Java 7 51 work? It keeps crashing?
I downloaded the latest version of Java and Google chrome and tried it on every browser there is out there, I tried everything. Everything on their java FAQ and restarted, re-downloaded, made sure I had no older version, I've been at this for 3 days and I just please NEED help please I have NO IDEA what to do!!!!!!!!! I need this downloaded so I can work on my school work and nothing I do works, I'm so desperate right now I'm so frustrated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:15 PM

Firstly I would advise you to check if java is installed, go to http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp for the Java Test page
Then you want to open a blank tab in Chrome type the following:
chrome://plugins/
A list of installed plug-ins will be displayed. Check to see if Java is enabled.
(Will show a disable link if it is enabled.)

If that doesn't work you could try using internet explorer.
Load it up, then click the tools menu and select manage add-ons and see if java is enabled

If this doesn't amount to anything it may be worth downloading/updating and running a scan with spybot search and destroy and maybe your anti-vuris software providing it is up to date, just to check if you have any bugs on your computer.
I hope this healps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply