This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my converted from islam to christianity and so does her mum but shes scared of being killed by famly is ther any protect
04-28-2014, 06:13 PM
my converted from islam to christianity and so does her mum but shes scared of being killed by famly is ther any protect
I live in sydney australia by the way so other places we cannot afford to go overseas, and please no attention seeking muslim answers and threats go get a job.. any help would be appreciated !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:17 PM

Cray cray Muslims. Well go to the authorities.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:22 PM

Now that she's going to Heaven what's the problem? Church people want to die and go to Heaven, and the only thing stopping them is they can't get killed, so they have to wait for that.
04-28-2014, 06:24 PM

This is the kind of crap that religion forces people to have to consider.

How sad.
04-28-2014, 06:33 PM

Your *what* converted ---
04-28-2014, 06:33 PM

I assume you have contacted the authorities and expressed your fears. Aside from that I don't have much. I do know the political climate there favors personal and religious freedom. Be as specific as you can when you talk to them.
04-28-2014, 06:38 PM

Yes,thatshow crazy muslims are- they think kilking theirrelatives is doing the right thing.

Of G to the pilice.
04-28-2014, 06:44 PM

I am guessing that you meant to include the word 'girlfriend' in your first line of the question. If so, ask her if anyone has made threats against her. If her family have made threats the police need to know this. The police would inform you of any protection program in operation.
04-28-2014, 06:45 PM

Contact http://www.persecution.com (VOM) and/or Open Doors USA which serves the whole world.

Better to get her on a prayer chain. Get support from a church, talk to the pastor about a safe house. Pray and keep praying until it is resolved. VOM has safe houses.

http://www.persecution.com/
04-28-2014, 06:53 PM

To preface, there's a word missing in your question. Did you mean to say, "My [girlfriend] converted from islam to christianity"?

Here's my advice. Australia has many small towns and villages where no Muslims live. Move out of Sydney and find some quiet small town with friendly people where the two of you can settle and build a life. Your girlfriend and her mum may also wish to consider legally changing their names so that it would be much more difficult for others to track them down. Speaking of which, they might also want to delete their Facebook account and any other online trails through which others could potentially keep track of their whereabouts.

That said, I should point out that it's rare in Western countries for ex-Muslims to become the victims of violence at the hands of their family members. Unfortunately ex-Muslims are sometimes threatened and harassed, but it's quite rare for those to be followed through with physical violence. If she or her mom have received any actual threats, they should bring those threats to the attention of the police.

I should also mention that various Christian groups offer help to ex-Muslims. If they are already attending a church, they might want to talk to their priest or pastor about their situation. He would be in the best position to direct them to local Australian organizations and resources that they can rely on to help them get through this situation.