This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl takes hours to respond, but replies with details?
04-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Girl takes hours to respond, but replies with details?
When i message her on FB she takes hours to reply, shes not on FB alot though. But when she does reply she uses good grammar and not one words. She messages me with effort, and hahha and lols. But takes hours to reply. And when i talk to her in person she looks at me then the floor and smiles. Alot of times when we talk she doesnt make eye contact. But she always asks me stuff too when i tall to her so idk

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:21 PM

just ask her out

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:23 PM

She clearly likes you because she always responds to your message and she pays attention to what you're asking AND uses good grammar even though she's not a frequent facebook user! If she didn't like you, she would'nt reply to your message considering it unimportant.
She might be shy or nervous therefore less eye contact. And if she smiles a lot when you're talking face-to-face, then she has a crush on you and she's making the effort to make conversation so you should definitely ask her out.
04-28-2014, 06:27 PM

ask her out!!!