This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need some advice with this girl *10points*?
04-28-2014, 06:19 PM
I need some advice with this girl *10points*?
Like i found out she liked me the last day of school but i never got to see her after. And we never spoke to each other ever we just have the same friends and sat at the same table. So i hit her up on twitter like a month ago and she was happy and all and you could tell . But we barley had like a real convo and it ends really quick and i assume she was busy with summer college stuff it was at night so i though she knocked out. But i noticed she didn't answer in the morning like most girls would do if the liked you in my experience. But now when i hit her up she doesn't and or she responds two days later. I dm her on twitter but she didn't answer and i know shes been on twitter cause she retweeted somethings. And its been three days

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:26 PM

Girls usually are afraid of rejection, so my bet is that she is trying to avoid looking desperate. I know, because I have been in a similar situation before. Just keep trying and she'll come around for sure Smile

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:30 PM

Ask her out on a friendly date, take her somewhere casual like bowling or to grab some pizza. Its much better to be in person rather than on twitter bro. Rekindle what you were making last semester.
04-28-2014, 06:36 PM

Its either shes nervous and thinking what to say...
Or she doesn't want to respond to what you wrote for whatever reason... text her again and ask why she hasn't responded, tell her you hope u didn't say anything that made her feel some type of way. Apoligize. She should response. If not; its obvious shes ignoring you.
04-28-2014, 06:39 PM

It sound like she may have met someone else. Just try and find yourself someone that you have something in common with to avoid disappointment and or hurt. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Go fishing you will catch a better fish.
04-28-2014, 06:47 PM

Maybe since time has passed she move on and likes someone new and since u didnt really have a lon convo she might have percieved u as boring ur not interesting and it change her mind
04-28-2014, 06:54 PM

I wouldn't bother with her unless you can tell what's going through her head. Take her out on a few dates first and see how she is and if u actually like her. If she doesn't respond she could be busy/broke her phone/ there's a number of reasons. Hope I helped.
04-28-2014, 06:56 PM

Talk to her on facebook or skype or anything but twitter... twitter its hard to check if someone messaged you.. but, next time you talk ask to hangout or something..and actually do it!! dont be one of those people who are like "we should totally hang"and than you never do...