This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FACEBOOK QUESTION HELP PLEASE?
04-28-2014, 06:20 PM
FACEBOOK QUESTION HELP PLEASE?
Hey guys, i was wondering how could i get my messages on facebook deleted off someone elses inbox? So if I sent something to a friend, how can i get it not to show up in his inbox anywhere? Ever. I have to get rid of something..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:21 PM

Report abuse maybe:/

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:23 PM

This should work:

1.Sign on to your Facebook page. You can access your private messages from your Home (newsfeed) page two ways:

Click on the “messages” icon at the top of your FB account page. There are 3 icons located to the immediate right of the Facebook logo. The message icon is the second one, between the icon for friend request and the icon for notifications.

From your Home (newsfeed) page, you can also click on “messages,” which is located under your “Favorites” on the left margin of your page.

2. Click on the message you want to delete.

3. Click on the “Actions” link at the top of the message box. You will see a drop down menu listing the following options:
Mark as unread
Open in chat
Forward messages
Delete messages
Delete conversation
Move to other
Archive. When you archive a message, you move it from the main messages page to an archived folder. You can always review your archived messages by clicking “more” at the top of the message page and clicking on “Archived.”
Report spam or abuse
Keyboard shortcuts
Feedback

4.Click on “Delete conversation.” A pop up warning will appear: “Once you delete your copy of the conversation, it cannot be undone.” You then have the option to delete the message or cancel the action.

5. Click “Delete Conversation.” If you decide you don’t want to delete it after all, you can click on “Cancel.”

6. Continue to view messages and delete them. You’ll have to click on each message before you can delete it.

7. Click on your Home page or your Timeline page to exit the messages screen.

Hope this helps!
04-28-2014, 06:28 PM

There is No Way to Get Rid of the Message Once you Have Sent Something its Sent

The Only Way To Get Rid of it Would Be To Do Something Thats Not Legal and Hack Into the Persons Account and View there Inbox And Delete the Message