This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im moving and i have a crush? How to deal with over obsession and forgetting about her?!?
04-28-2014, 06:21 PM
Im moving and i have a crush? How to deal with over obsession and forgetting about her?!?
Note : I am a guy (not lesbian)
Well its not that simple. Im moving unexpectedly in the middle of the year in a month and I just told my crush that i like her (like a week ago). We chatted on facebook once for like 20 minutes but she doesnt know i am over-obsessed with her.
At this point I think i should probably try to forget her but I was so happy that I was going to ask her out. Now there is no point as im moving in less than a month but I think about her every freakin minute of the day. It makes me sad because im going away and she also might like me. I dont know now if its worth keeping on her on facebook as she is like my only crush who ever actually talked to me and became my friend.
Im not sure if I should delete her on facebook once i leave so I can forget about her and think of other girls. I have no idea what to do since it is going to be very hard to remove her from my mind. Also I am really (like really really) depressed about other reasons (including unexpected parents telling me that we are moving and another guy liking her[who is way better looking than I]). I cant even smile or eat at school even when she is around.
Also should I tell her that i really love her because i just told her it was a minor crush. I feel (bleeping) pathetic now becuase I cant do anything and I know if I keep her on facebook she will have boyfriends and it will make me more depresed.
PS. Im moving out of the country not shifting schools

FINAL QUESTION(s): How do I stop obsessing over her and feeling depressed? Should I keep her on facebook? Should I tell her how I really feel (obsession)?

SORRY FOR LONG BACKSTORY AND LIKE A BAJILLION QUESTIONS

(wow this came out looking way more romantic than I thought)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:22 PM

You need to stop thinking about her in order to get over her. Involve yourself with a hobby or schoolwork. Just do things to keep her off your mind. You have to forget her. Dont tell her that youre obsessed with her because that will most likely creep her out and scare her.. It wont go well. You can keep her as a friend on Facebook as long as you dont check her profile anymore because it will get you into thinking about her again. Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply