This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liked and unliked a photo on instagram?
04-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Liked and unliked a photo on instagram?
I have this huge crush on this guy from school (he's a junior and im a senior) and I saw a picture of him on someone elses instagram (i dont follow her, dont even know her, just saw it come up on facebook months ago b/c one of my fb friends liked it) and its from september, so it wasnt even recent, its from a while ago, and i was looking at it today to show my friend what he looks like, and i accidentally liked it then i unliked it right away. they girl whose instagram it is doesn't know me, but another girl in the pic (it was her, 2 other girls and the guy) knows that i like him b/c my other friend knows her well and asked her about him for me. im freaking out that she's gonna tell him or something and think im really weird, im really freaking out right now since i dont follow her and i have literally 12 followers since i just made the account and i only follow my friends. will she see that i liked it?? will she think im super weird?? seriously about to die right now im so scared...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:32 PM

Are u s him.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:38 PM

I have no idea but what you can do is ask one of your friend who your following to like one of your pictures and then unlike it really fast to see if you get a notification. Hopefully you get nothing
04-28-2014, 06:46 PM

Hold on take a step back and a deep breath. It is not the end of the world. Just keep your cool and act like it was an accident and it was no big deal. Don't stress out it will only make it worse. Just be yourself around this guy and show that you can stand up for yourself. Don't let anybody make fun of you for doing this its ok.
Good luck, hope this helps and please answer mine!