This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Posted something on 4chan, and someone reports it to the FBI. Am I in trouble?
04-28-2014, 06:24 PM
Posted something on 4chan, and someone reports it to the FBI. Am I in trouble?
http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/533052157#p533057858
http://i.4cdn.org/b/src/1392660249853.png
Went on a PC Specs thread, posted my specs and this guy claims to have reported me to the FBI. Was he for real? And what's wrong with C.P. Technology? I don't understand what's wrong with my post. Also, will I be in deep trouble? I'm kind of new to 4chan, and I've seen some horrible stuff there and I think I'm gonna stay away from it. What do you suggest I should do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:30 PM

Dont worry, you're ok.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:36 PM

Lots of the shit on there is crap. You won't get in trouble. The thing he said are made for new people like you to scare, which the user was successful since you're posting here now. You wont be in "deep trouble."

Sum it up: You have a 100% normal post and a regular user on 4chan commented to scare you and it worked.
04-28-2014, 06:43 PM

Don't sweat it, i wouldn't, even if he did report it to the fbi, the fbi would consider him a moron for reporting you for doing nothing, so don't worry
04-28-2014, 06:48 PM

I would not worry about it. I really doubt this individual would report you. A lot of people will say stuff to make you worry and watch over your shoulder and they are usually just blowing smoke up your butt and trolling. Don't worry, you are not in trouble. Some people just like to "Stir the Pot" as they say.