This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wattpad followers and reads?
04-28-2014, 06:26 PM
Wattpad followers and reads?
I've had wattpad for a long time now with no reads or followers . If I do get a follow their account always seems to unfollow how do I get popular on this ? On Instagram I've tried I get it out there about my fanfic but it's not helping . Also how to produce a goo fanfic , if you could answer this question it would be great thanks !!xx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:34 PM

Im obsessed with wattpad, as long as you have a good book thats original and isnt like every other book then youll be fine, try something different.. whos your fanfic about i may love to read it xx

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:37 PM

Takes time....is what normal people would say!!!! Truth is you need to write what all the popular one are writing !!!!!! Which is vampire, werewolf, sexy bad boys. Big Grin

Lol but really trying advertising yourself on others profiles. NOT ON. THEIR STOrIES. It might be better if you follow people with low numbers that way they be more keen to following you.