This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I get no likes on any of my Facebook pictures?
04-28-2014, 06:27 PM
Why do I get no likes on any of my Facebook pictures?
I am not ugly. Not to brag or anything but I think I am reasonable looking. People have told me before that I'm pretty. When I change my profile picture (which is not very often), I try to change it to a nice picture, or an interesting one, for example, a picture of me at the snow which I thought was cool. Nobody likes my pics. Ever. If I'm lucky I will get one or two. Maybe even three sometimes. Am I a complete loser? Other girls 'selfies' that look terrible or pictures of themselves in the shortest dresses looking like sl*ts. Some of them get 50+ likes, or even 100+. I don't get it. Do people hate me or something?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:37 PM

Do you have a lot of friends on Facebook? if not, then that's the problem lol I know what you mean.. that's why I quit Facebook..because people do crazy things just to get their stuff LIKED.. Join Instagram, Facebook is so 2010.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:43 PM

Depend your friend circle..next time put your id here see how..
04-28-2014, 06:50 PM

girls really do over think everything , so if no one says your pretty you think your ugly ????......its not the end of the world and fake book is just a load of 8ollocks
04-28-2014, 06:56 PM

Maybe cos you don't have many friends on facebook?
04-28-2014, 07:02 PM

why are you thinking so much...feel pretty yourself by having likes you can't judge one as good looking or bad looking..its just a time pass 90% like causally...just chill you are pretty and beautiful'have fun be happy...let the rest go to hell with ugly ones.....hhahaha
04-28-2014, 07:09 PM

*sighhhhhhhhhhhh!* Facebook doesn&#x27;t define you as a person! YOU define YOU. But if Facebook actually defines you and matters that much in your life than you&#x27;ve got serious problems, toots!
04-28-2014, 07:13 PM

I think everybody gives attention to that thing which is different from other. You should post photos which looks interesting and something different.
04-28-2014, 07:19 PM

I don't do selfies and only one person gets to like my posts. I think it's because people want to know more about you, and yes they might like to look at selfies, the appearance of a person, rather than what their interests are. It really depends on someone's age.

some people are forever young and will always enjoy talking about interests.

Two days ago I posted pictures of Van Gogh paintings and then went to see them at the gallery yesterday, one of the people who hates me happened to be there and he told me that he saw it from my facebook profile. He never likes my stuff, because it is prohibited by the gossipers, I don't give a shit though. Some people need to grow up.

Just remember "stress is caused by giving a fk". Hope this helps.