This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need urgent help locating A facebook or Twitter profile for this email?
04-28-2014, 06:29 PM
Need urgent help locating A facebook or Twitter profile for this email?
I've tried sending mail to that address but it always said '' failure notice '' and the message isn't delivered .
I need someway to communicate with that person .
khaled_k_154@hotmail.com
fred : didn't know that , I'll edit it . the error message is : failure to send couldn't deliver the message to the following recipient , p.s that person gave me his email address to locate him and communicate , my guess is he didn't sign on his mail for too long it got closed , I want to know if there's anyway to locate him on an active communicator like facebook etc ..
daniel : I've already tried that with no luck at all , yet I know for sure that this is the email he made his profile with , simply cause he told me so .
p.s the problem that this person isn't well experienced in electronic communications that's why its difficult to locate him till now .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:30 PM

So what is the error message yo get? It is probably an incorrect address or you are blocked from sending to it. you have just caused yourself a lot of possible trouble, it is totally illegal to publicly post someone else's personal information ( this includes email addresses ) without their express consent. It is also highly illegal to attempt to locate people's accounts from such addresses unless they provide some kind of directory link to it. Under both data protection laws and anti-hacking laws you have risked prison sentences.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:39 PM

Use the Search Box And Type that Email Address in If There is a Profile Associated With that Account it Will Pull Up if it Does Not Pull Up Than That Means There is No Facebook or Twitter Associated with that Email Address
04-28-2014, 06:48 PM

use facebook forgot password option, and then try to fill email in search box you will get result.