This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phone to Laptop connections?
04-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Phone to Laptop connections?
I need a type of connection from my phone to my pc, could be any kind - I dont mind. One where either i send a sms to a program which starts a process on my pc. or even a wifi connection from the phone to the pc that would also start a process. Any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:34 PM

Most phones can send email. You can use the email app if it's a smartphone, or send a text message to an email address instead of a number.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:43 PM

By sending sms to your laptop, your laptop needs to have USIM modem with sim card.
By wifi connection it will be easyer. Try some programs for remote desktop. I am using LogMeIn. Go to LogMeIn website and download version for PC, make account its easy. After if you have android phone, go to google play store and download logmein. After you wll be able to connect from phone to your laptop from any part of the world with internet connection and you can do remote desktop, or just to control files or processes.

There is another remote programs such as PhoneMyPC, TeamViewer, etc. Search for remote programs and find best for you. Most of them support Android, Windows Phone, iPhone.. if you have some other mobile phone, you need to find witch remote program support your phone.