This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did my friend block me on Instagram?
04-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Why did my friend block me on Instagram?
Her and I have been very close friends for about nine months now. You ever get those friends who you immediately get a bond with and feel like you've been friends forever? This is her and I. In short, started out as a thing, held it to just friends, been pretty much inseparable (see her once or twice every week or so) since summer time. Got a IG few months back, followed her she didn't re-follow, talked to her acting dumb said 'hey, you aren't following me!' so she did. Went to check today see if she had any new photos, and it says I am not following her and when I hit the follow button it says 'requested' for like a second and goes back to the blue tab again saying 'follow.' Why would she block me? I don't think I've done anything wrong, we're like best friends, so I don't understand why she would. Her boyfriend absolutely hates me though so maybe it was him or she didn't want me to see her and him or something. I just don't understand why she'd block me. It sounds dumb since it's just IG but I'm pretty upset about it Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:33 PM

Her boyfriend probably blocked you or maybe she has photos she wants to hide from you? Who knows? The best way to solve this problem is actually talking to her about it since it's upsetting you so much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply