This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be noticed on ebay as a top seller?
04-28-2014, 06:35 PM
How to be noticed on ebay as a top seller?
I would like to start an ebay business buying wholesale accessories and reselling them on ebay. The thing I would like to know is how long would it take to become successful? I understand that on ebay the more positive reviews you have the higher up and more visible you are. Is there any way of me getting reviews or even making face accounts to buy my products and make fake reviews to get me higher up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:41 PM

Good reviews come from good turnover of accurately described products and fast dispatch. Leaving feedback for buyers can prompt return feedback

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:47 PM

Might never happen. There are no guarantees you will pick the right products that sell a lot. I've been selling for 14 yrs. Less than 10% of your listings will actually sell
04-28-2014, 06:54 PM

ebay even sell fake reviews, but whats the point? you want to be good, but have fake stuff, tut, tut,tut
04-28-2014, 07:01 PM

Sad part of it is, as a new seller, the way they redid their search function, your items will be way down at the bottom in search. Even as you climb if some buyer innocently and unintentionally leaves you a low DSR rating (and this does happen all the time) your listings get knocked right back down to the bottom in search. If you'll read the ebay Disccussion Boards you'll find threads where 10 year sellers with 5000+ feedback aren't getting the sales they used to get because of ebay's flawed search system now.
04-28-2014, 07:09 PM

idk