This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I care or help too much?
04-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Do I care or help too much?
So everytime I see a homeless animal or pet i can't help but feed them .or everytime I see on Instagram this girl who post. Really sad things and cuts I can't help myself but care for that person and help her and improve herself. Then when there's a bad boy who is always in trouble put down I feel bad and try to help . Why do I help like this ?is it a bad thing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:39 PM

Ofcourse it isn't a bad thing sweety, its a good thing! But you shouldn't feel that you are responsible for everyone.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:42 PM

It's called being compassionate and it's one of the best attributes a person can have.

You know the saying "what goes around comes around"? I think in your case you should keep doing kind things because all the good you do will come back to you 10 fold.

Never feel strange or bad about doing these things. Of course, you should always have your wits about you when you are helping strangers but otherwise, don't change.

I wish there were more compassionate people in the world. We would all live in a much happier place if that were the case.