This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I remove old email addresses from my facebook profile page?
10-15-2012, 09:19 PM
How do I remove old email addresses from my facebook profile page?
I have two email accounts showing on my facebook page that are no longer in use. I want to delete them, but facebook won't let me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:27 PM

Under your Account Settings click the Edit link on the email line. You should see a "remove" link next to each of your email addresses. You won't be able to delete your primary email address.

Patrick

http://www.thetechblurb.com
http://www.facebook.com/TechBlurb

Ads

To change your login email address:

Open the Account dropdown menu at the top right corner of Facebook and choose Account Settings.
Click the Edit link next to Email.
Click Add another email.
Type your new email address in the open field and click Save Changes.
You will be asked to enter your password for security purposes.
You will then be sent a confirmation email to the new email address. You will not be able to log in with the new address until it is confirmed.

Note:

Any of the email addresses associated with your account can be used as login email addresses.
If you are having trouble accessing an existing account on the site, please do not create another account, as this is a violation of our Terms of Use and may delay resolution of the issue.

I have the same problem and I tried to remove it by those exact steps but the "remove" button does not work.