This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I have a right to be upset if my wife posts pictures on her facebook page of a guy friend?
10-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Do I have a right to be upset if my wife posts pictures on her facebook page of a guy friend?
Im a little upset my wife posts pictures of her and her best friend "that is a guy" on her facebook page. She writes in the captions MY BEST FRIEND. I thought I was her best friend. They talk alot and hang out and she says I have NO right to be upset because he is her best friend Sad Do I have a right to be upset or am I acting like a jealous husband?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:27 PM

You have the right to feel any emotion you are feeling. Yes, you are acting like a jealous husband.

Ads

Ah, the good old male-best-friend. Women claim that there's nothing wrong with it, and always say 'you have no right to be upset about it'. It's in the female handbook. But men know better. If a guy wants a female best-friend then he should find himself a single gal.

Jealous husband. Keep acting like this and she will give you a real reason to make you jealous.

Well, unless he is gay, it's inappropriate and I would be upset too. Go find a female best friend and post crap like that, and see how she feels. You have a right to feel however you want.