This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some ways a band can get more likes/comments/views ?
04-28-2014, 06:43 PM
What are some ways a band can get more likes/comments/views ?
What are a few ways a band can promote online and gain more followers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:51 PM

Facebook page,
twitter
flyers
pound the pavement, go to places that hire live music that fits in with the style you play and audition.

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:58 PM

They have all sorts of media outlets these days. Basically you need a person to handle all of the public media things. Sign up for facebook, twitter, instagram, reddit, tumblr or what ever the "cool kids" hang out these days. Get the word out and do tons of fun stuff to keep those fans updated and interested. Also get gigs and just play where the people are in the public! In the park, at the mall, on the train! Just introduce people to your music when 100 people pass by you someone will definitely ask "Whoa, this is cool who are these guys?" Then the all old fashioned flyers. Pretty self explanatory.
Lastly a website would help. When I want to see what some of my bands are doing I go on their webpages. It pretty much rounds everything out pretty nicely to link everything to one central source.

Good luck.

P.S. I heard "Is it Over?" It's great keep it up.
04-28-2014, 07:07 PM

Advertise On The Web Thats One Way to Get More People to Listen

Another is Post Good Songs And Music

Use the Word Of Mouth and Tell People about the Band and Ask Them to Tell There Friends About the Band