This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't see my friends Facebook timline. Why?
04-28-2014, 06:46 PM
I can't see my friends Facebook timline. Why?
We've been trying to figure it out for a while now. Out of no where I can't see posts made by my friend. Anything. It's like we're not friends at all. Everything is invisible. We tried adding and readding, checking each others timelines, and no matter what setting I am put on or what privacy level ... it remains blank. Nothing seems to change or indicate that I can see their posts.

I'm really frustrated by this point. It's been happening since the new change. Is it Facebook or something else?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:50 PM

Maybe they blocked you or terminated their account

Ads

04-28-2014, 06:56 PM

Your friend might have you under his&#x2F;her restricted list. Meaning that you can&#x27;t see any posts unless their privacy is set to &quot;public&quot;. If it&#x27;s set to &quot;friends&quot; then you won&#x27;t be able to see anything. Also, on the &quot;restricted&quot; list if photos are not set to be viewed by the public then you won&#x27;t be able to see that either.

I tend to put friends on the restricted list when I can&#x27;t trust them if I were to post something because they might turn something into a rumor. I also add people who add me and really don&#x27;t know much about them.

Hope this helps!

**Ive had Facebook over a long period of time and have experience with all&#x2F;most privacy settings and other settings within the app&#x2F;site.
04-28-2014, 06:58 PM

Don't worry.
It seems happening some time.
May be it is some technical issue, so you just wait for some time and then try again.
If issue will remain then going to help option and write this to Facebook, they sure provide you help quickly.
Hope this will help you