This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you do when you don't like someone on FB?
04-28-2014, 06:49 PM
what do you do when you don't like someone on FB?
Im a female and got a girl friend before which i met through mutual friend. I like her thats why i befriended her. later on I realised that theres something wrong with her, shes insecure and I dont find her nice anymore cos I feel shes kinda hypocrite. what should I do, unfriend her? talk to her about it? block her? or just pretend and play games with her since its just on FB? but im bothered cos once i have a friend i am for real... pls i need your opinion. thanks a lot....
i dont usually send friend request and i only got 125 friends. at first we were so close then later on i am not liking her anymore cos of her attention seeker and over confident

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:55 PM

its just facebook, and if you are like most other girls you have like 1000 friends, so much that none of them really matter and none of them are real. So who cares

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:02 PM

Yeah it's just facebook, just keep her on your list and don't talk to her. The majority of people's friends list are people they dont even talk to in real life anyways.
04-28-2014, 07:08 PM

Either defriend her or just leave her on as a game buddy (like for Farmville or something). There's no rule that says you have to constantly talk to anyone on FB or be real friends with them.
04-28-2014, 07:14 PM

Unfriend her
04-28-2014, 07:18 PM

If u care talk to her bout it if u really dont just unfriend her or just keep her on their and see if she writes to u but dont write to her wait till she writes u
04-28-2014, 07:20 PM

If you're serious about trying to be friends, talk to her. It's completely possible things are just a misunderstanding and that with CALM, RESTRAINED attention drawn to it, she may start working on it and improve. (Read: Do not message her "Y U SO FAKE ALL DA TIME WUT IS UP WITH DAT??"; thoughtfully explain to her that some of the things she's been doing lately have been bothering you and be prepared to provide examples. Also, maybe just try to downplay how much you're bothered at first until you gauge how strongly she may react.)

If you really don't want to talk to her anymore but don't want to hurt her feelings, or you try the above and she freaks out disproportionately with even the slightest mention, just stop talking to her, subscribe only to her most important updates to minimize her space on your wall, etc. If she IMs you too much, make yourself invisible to her and BS something about FB chat is glitchy; it usually is so it's perfectly plausible. Of course you can also just explain that you don't really want to talk anymore, but the coward's way is still an option. ('x3 Do not misunderstand "coward"; lots of us are afraid of hurting feelings.)
04-28-2014, 07:23 PM

Don't worry about it. I've got about the same amount of friends on there as you and I don't even know or remember half of them! I just get on to post pictures, mainly of my son so that my family and close friends can see. Just don't talk to her anymore, especially if you never actually see her. If it really bothers you send her a message and explain to her that you think she has changed and she is not someone you're interested in talking to anymore! lol she will be pissed, I'm sure, but at least you told her. Friends, whether on FB or in real life, come and go. You very rarely find a true friend in life, I promise you that. So I just wouldn't even stress over it!